This movie has certainly made the rounds but you may not have seen it. This is a fantastic and funny illustration of everything that’s wrong with powerpoint presentations used for most professional development.
Connect with Me
Subscribe by E-Mail
- Digital Citizenship Week | Melrose Staff Blog on Royalty Free Resources
- Stacy Bertuccelli on What Good Teaching Looks Like: Digital Research
- Cynthia on Low Level Tech/Higher Level Thinking
- Humberto Gomez on Good Teaching Should Be Like Pulling Teeth (Sometimes)
- Kati Kaubisch on What To Do When Children Cry