I hope you’re enjoying your vacation and a well deserved break. I expect to return to serious blogging in the new year but this is just for fun.
I’ve learned in 2007 that I’m a sucker for interactive advertising. It doesn’t make me go out and see the movie but it does get me to tell my friends. Perhaps because I’m particularly immune to most advertising I can enjoy the ads without feeling like I’m being suckered.
My favorite interactive marketing sites of the new year in no particular order:
- Insert your own words into Bob Dylan’s iconic card flipping from “Don’t Look Back”
- Send a message from Transformer Optimus Prime
- Create your own South Park character
- Create your own Simpsons character
- Munk yourself…record your voice and become a chipmunk
- Elf yourself…Send a holiday greeting with you (and three friends) dancing like elves
What makes these fun?Â They make it seem personal.Â They’re interactive.Â They allow you to participate in the experience. Sounds like good classroom resolutions for 2008.